Monday, September 3, 2012

AFF Members - Amia

AmiaI'm shy. I know I shouldn't be, seeing as you're looking for someone who's gonna engage you in some dirty, naughty conversation and you're expecting me to be a kinky motor mouth with nothing but fucking spewing from her mouth, right? Well, I can be that type of gal, sweetie. I can tell you what I want to do to your cock like suck the skin off that meat of yours while I finger my pussy; but you'll be quite surprised how often want to be the one who "teaches" me about fucking, on how to make their cocks hard by just teasing, talking dirty and making them want more. I really like it when they do that coz I can be myself and I can play through their fantasy. Cum inside my private chat room at Cams.com and maybe you can teach me some more about the birds and the bees.

Come and see more now!