I don't like a tease. I mean, sure, I like playing one coz I believe a woman has the right to make men's cock hard first before she lets them cum. But when a man just plays hard to get, that really fucks me up! The weird thing is, when I get so pissed off, I get wet fast! The more I hate, the more I get horny and wet. Hmmm...maybe that's why I always end up being dominated by men who I get so angry with coz deep down, I fucking want them to get me riled up coz that will make my pussy nectar ooze and make my panties wet. Hah! I am such a slut!
With over 30 million AFF members worldwide, Adult FriendFinder is the best online adult dating and swingers site to meet singles and couples looking for steamy hookups. Start meeting sexy AFF Members now!