I've got a feeling that when we chat, you'll end up staring at my boobs in a matter of seconds. I guess my pretty face just can't compete with my tits in terms of getting men's attention. They are, after all, big and bouncy size 38C melons that even I find myself gawking at when I'm looking at the mirror. I'm proud of my breasts, though, and I always try to flaunt them whenever possible, especially if I'm online at Cams.com. I want guys to see how round and how smooth they are, just like my ass. I tell them that it's ok to stare and that if they want to see me lose my top and expose them (among other things), well, they have to cum inside my private chat room first.
With over 30 million AFF members worldwide, Adult FriendFinder is the best online adult dating and swingers site to meet singles and couples looking for steamy hookups. Start meeting sexy AFF Members now!