I'm half European and half Asian. My friends say I got the both of best worlds because I have some exotic, Asian features, but I have curves and a butt that round ass. Guys tell me I am exotic looking and I guess I am in a way, but I'm just me. I'm pretty easy going and like to do all kinds of stuff. I'm looking to webcam chat with similar guys. I want guys that are fun, open minded and want to explore things. I am just as comfortable talking about music and movies as I am getting buck naked and fingering myself with a guy I like on cam 2 cam so hopefully I can find someone like that.
With over 30 million AFF members worldwide, Adult FriendFinder is the best online adult dating and swingers site to meet singles and couples looking for steamy hookups. Start meeting sexy AFF Members now!