I have grown to love making men beg for me to do their every desire. The feeling of being on-top (literally and figuratively, I guess) is something I yearn for each and every time I'm chatting with someone at Cams.com. Oh I take it as a challenge when there's an arrogant prick who wants me to do what he wants right away coz that's what I'm there for, for his jerk off convenience. Well I make sure that before our chat is over, that he'll be on his knees and begging me to pull down my panties and remove my bra. I make his cock so hard by teasing him with some peek-a-boo flesh from my boobs and my ass cheeks that he's basically putty in my hands before we even get inside my private chat room. Of course, if you're a good boy and get into my good side right away, I reward you right away as well. Submit to my will and I'll make sure you get what you deserve.
With over 30 million AFF members worldwide, Adult FriendFinder is the best online adult dating and swingers site to meet singles and couples looking for steamy hookups. Start meeting sexy AFF Members now!